Last Updated: 01.01.2020
What Information We Obtain
The information that we obtain falls into the following categories:
We obtain information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you
- From others, such as people who list you as a contact
- From your device or browser
- From data organizers
- From data suppliers
- From our business partners
- From third parties that offer our Digital Services or Materials on their sites, platforms, or devices
- From social media platforms
Additional Information About Data Sharing
We disclose the following categories of personal information to service providers, affiliates, subsidiaries, business partners, for our operational purposes:
We do not disclose information in exchange for services, insights, or other valuable consideration.
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents have the following rights:
- Right to know about the processing of personal information. You may request that we provide you with information about the categories of your personal information that we collect, the specific pieces of personal information that we hold about you, the categories of sources from which we collected the information, our reasons for collecting and sharing the information, and the types of third parties with which we share the
- Right to deletion. You may ask us to delete your personal information.
- Right to opt out of sales. As noted above, we may share your personal information with third parties in ways that constitute “sales” under California law. You may request that we not sell your personal information. To do so, click here: Do Not Sell My Personal Information.
- Right to be free from discrimination. You may exercise any of the above rights without fear of being denied goods or services, including access to the Digital Services. We are permitted to provide a different level of service or charge a different rate if the difference is reasonably related to the value of your data.