Accurate. Timely. Comprehensive.
Fitch Fundamentals is the world’s most comprehensive source of core financial data spanning industries, companies, countries and securities.
Identify credit risk indicators across developed and emerging markets. Analyze at a granular level. And take a holistic view using sovereign ratings and research.
Fitch Fundamentals is used by 90% of the world’s leading banks and institutions – and by Fitch Ratings analysts.
Assess the creditworthiness of 9,000 entities worldwide with access to market sector indexing, distinct rating types and historical data.
Our industry and regional specialists cover the world’s capital markets to give you objective assessments and expert credit opinions.
Get the Whole Picture with Fitch Solutions
Fitch Fundamentals is just one part of the jigsaw puzzle in making an informed investment decision. Fitch Solutions offers additional research, reports, commentary and analytics to give you the context and insight into what’s driving the rating.
Fitch Fundamentals: The Advantages
- Extensive international coverage – on over 35,500 public/private banks and over 12,200 private and public insurance firms across 150 countries, and over 1,300 corporates, often with up to 30+ years of historical data.
- High quality, accurate data includes a ‘four eyes’ spot check, 150 validations, independent audit sampling and root cause analysis.
- In-depth financial statements - gain credit insight by using the same financial data that Fitch Ratings analysts factor into a credit rating.
- Timely credit intelligence to stay ahead of market changes and credit trends. Annual/interim financial statements are available within days of filing. We can respond to requests for new institutions responded to within a few days.
- Support direct from the data provider – access the data experts behind the analysis of each firm’s financial statements.
The world’s most comprehensive bank financial data set, providing accurate and timely financials on thousands of institutions globally.
A leading source of financial data on life and non-life insurers, composites, Lloyd’s syndicates and brokers.
Financial Implied Ratings
Our Financial Implied Ratings provide an indicator of the standalone financial strength for 23,800 banks including 20,500 unrated banks.
Using Fitch Solutions’ extensive bank fundamental data, our bank ranking methodology offers insight into banks’ positioning amongst peers on a global and country basis.
Book your Fitch Connect demo
Fitch Fundamentals is available through Fitch Connect – our powerful and intuitive credit analytics and macro intelligence platform that lets you manage risk more efficiently, clearly and easily.
For a demo of how Fitch Fundamentals can provide accurate and timely financials, get in touch